Schedule and tours
The museum is open to visitors
Wednesday, 10:00 AM — 7:00 PM (entrance until 6:00 pm)
are available at 10:00 AM, 12:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM(for groups from 8 to 20 people by appointment) on other days
Enroll for tours by phone numbers
+38 (050) 452 21 63
+38 (056) 717 70 16
We offer to visitors various tours both sightseeing and thematic devoted to detailed aspects consideration of Jewish and Ukrainian history, culture and religion. For school groups it is possible to carry tours in the format of museum lessons.
During the sightseeing tour, visitors will have an excellent opportunity to explore all the regular exhibition halls of the Museum, accompanied by a professional guide.
Average tour duration – 1,5-2 hours.
Age limitations – children under 14 years old accompanied by parents.
If you are interested in some aspects of Jewish and Ukrainian history, culture and religion, we can arrange themed tours (by appointment only). For example, you can learn about:
- Holocaust in the context of other genocides;
- nazi persecution of Jews;
- is it easy to be a Jew? An hour’s immersion in the world of Jewish culture and history;
- jews and other inhabitants of Ekaterinoslav-Dnipropetrovsk at the turn of the XIX and early XX centuries;
- jews in Ukraine and in the world after the Holocaust.
Thematic tour duration – from 1 to 2 hours.
The museum staff will consider your suggestions on the theme of the tour and try to do their best to make the time spent in the Museum interesting and useful.
For school groups we can also offer museum lessons. The themes of the school curriculum can be learnt not only from textbook but also by the Museum's exposition. In particular, it may be lessons about:
- the tragedy of the first genocide on Ukrainian lands, the Holodomor of 1932-1933;
- nazi’s taking over in Germany;
- collaboration with the occupants during the World War II;
- the occupation regime in Ukraine during the World War II;
- righteous people of the world and the phenomenon of rescue at the time of the Nazi genocide.